(Online Art E-Pinion) is currently under construction. Please click “add to cart” above to order and pay. Then click here to submit your art information, requests, questions and photos through our email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below as best you can, then click (Send). Our form also allows you to send us up to 2 images of your art.
Art encounter staff will evaluate your materials and conduct research and analysis on historical, market and quality characteristics inherent to your art object.
Within 35-45 days, Art encounter will submit to you written certification on your artwork, documenting our findings and resulting “E-Pinions” on its provenance (history), quality, and potential for value within the market.
When do we recommend our “E-Pinion” services?
- For that unknown artwork in your collection you’re curious about.
- For additional certification and analysis on an important piece.
- For artists: a professional opinion of the quality and potential market for your creations.
- To help you make an informed decision on an artwork’s potential purchase or sale.
- To help determine whether a work merits a certified appraisal.
PLEASE NOTE: Although much of the due diligence is the same, Art encounter’s “E-Pinions” are NOT certified appraisals (which typically entail physical inspection and a more thoroughly documented scope of work) and are not intended to be used as such. “E-Pinions” are designed for the client’s use only.